Larry Winget is known as the Pitbull of Personal Development. Trust me he lives up to this statement during my interview with him. You better be ready to be challenged because Larry throws em’ hard and fast! No soft touch here just solid, time-tested advice from someone with real credibility:
- Five best-selling books that have been translated into 20 languages
- Featured in his own PBS special: Success Is Your Own Fault
- Larry has appeared on other national shows such as The Today Show, Larry King Live, and The Big Idea With Donny Deutsch
Larry is known worldwide for being direct, caustic, irreverent, in your face and dead-on right! Do not miss this opportunity to hear a great interview that will make you laugh and get you thinking hard about what you are doing to improve your own life!
After our interview with Larry had Jerry Mahon of Market-Share Inc.in the studio talking with us about how we can improve our marketing to help us grow our businesses. I have a lot of respect for Jerry and his work.
Also continued our discussion on a video I have been reviewing from one of our past guests, Yanik Silver. This topic is “13 Key Traits of the Most Exceptional, Extraordinary and Enlightened Entrepreneurs”. If you want to get a jump on this discussion go to Yanik Silver’s website to view the video, AWESOME!
Our special guest June 8th was Lisa Ford
. Lisa is an expert in customer service issues.
She has been helping organizations win and keep customers loyal for over 20 years. Lisa is the author of “How to Give Exceptional Customer Service”, a best-selling video series in the U.S. for over 3 years.
- How do I get and keep team members on board to keep delivering memorable customer service experiences?
- How do we keep this momentum going?
- How do we keep all departments engaged with this critical mission?
- How has technology affected our ability to create these customer experience?
Also we continued our discussion on a video I have been reviewing from one of our past guests, Yanik Silver. This topic is “13 Key Traits of the Most Exceptional, Extraordinary and Enlightened Entrepreneurs”. If you want to get a jump on this discussion go to Yanik Silver’s website to view the video, AWESOME!
The Business Builders Show is for entrepreneurs, small business owners and professionals who seek excellence. Are you busy being BUSY or focused on the important things like providing a memorable experience for all your customers and clients?
Join us next Saturday June 15 at 8 AM Eastern on 94.3 FM”The Talker”. Show streams live via our show website (click here). You can also listen on your mobile device via the Bold Gold Media app, RadioBOLD.
Talk with you this Saturday! Call in with your comments or questions at 888 577 4487. You can also text me before, during and after the show with your comments or questions at 570 815 1626.
Best-selling author and professional speaker Mark Sanborn is our special guest June 1st on the Business Builders Show with Marty Wolff. Mark talks with us about “elevating the experience”. Mark gets us thinking not only about elevating the experience for our customers, he gets us thinking about how we live our own lives and how we are leading our company, teams, etc. We also talk about “A Year of Business Success”
Next we reviewed some tips on HOW to elevate the experience and as a follow up to a discussion we had on last week’s show, what really is the difference between mangers and leaders. I will started a discussion on a video I have been reviewing from one of our past guests, Yanik Silver. This topic is “13 Key Traits of the Most Exceptional, Extraordinary and Enlightened Entrepreneurs”. If you want to go Yanik Silver’s website to view the video, AWESOME!
The Business Builders Show is for entrepreneurs, small business owners and professionals who seek excellence. ”"Learners are Leaders” quote from Mark Sanborn. Are you a leader?
Our guest this Saturday May 18 is a founding partner of the John Maxwell Team of Professional Speakers, Coaches, and Trainers Gary Maher. We talk with Gary about Leadership.
- What is authentic leadership?
- Can you improve your leadership skills? (Who Needs a Coach?)
- How do you improve your leadership skills?
Jill Rowley is our guest on the Business Builders Show with Marty Wolff Saturday May 11. Fascinating interview about how we need to “Always be Connecting”, Jill’s ABCs of social selling.
We will also discuss:
- Jill’s views on how women are influencing business.
- How modern marketing strategies are different from the past.
- Her recommendations to help us be more effective with our social selling strategies
Liz Zygmunt, editor of the Northeast PA Business Journal is the guest on the May 4, 2013 The Business Builders Show with Marty Wolff.
Discussion in this show will be about:
- Is motherhood is the most important job?
- Second wave feminists and their thoughts of how women are influencing business.
- Importance of human capital.
- Advertising Age “How to Retain Talent?”
- “Helicopter Managers” Thoughts from Adam Grant